- Posted 02 December 2019
- Salary£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
- LocationWest Lothian, Scotland
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameGail Maguire
My client is a successful and dynamic IT Services and Consultancy organisation with a strong presence across the UK.
The Team Leader leads a small team who provide 3rd line technical support to both external customers and internal systems. The primary role is to ensure that the assigned tickets and jobs are completed within SLA and that contract obligations to customers are upheld.
The Remote Operations Team leader will, in addition, be required to support and appoint appropriate resource for agreed levels of both project and change work.
- Manage the team's workstack including the allocation of resource to project and change activity
- Manage the resource profile and applicable skills matrix of the team to ensure that sufficient cover in place for BAU, On-Call, Public Holidays and periods of leave
- People management responsibilities supporting leave
- Maintain registers and drive resolution for Risks, Issues, and Continual Service Improvement Plans (CSIP)
- Act as escalation point for the team
The person will have:
- Successful track record in delivering high volume Desktop and Infrastructure Support services
- Advocate of ITIL principles in the successful delivery service
- Have confidence in dealing with customers at all levels and provide a credible and professional approach.
- Solid understanding and experience of troubleshooting and administering technologies such as Win XP, Vista, Server 2000/3, Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Office, VPN, Firewalls, VMware, Security and Microsoft Systems Centre Technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve network issues
- Proven competency for solving complex customer problems, priority setting and delivering results quickly
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high degree of customer focus
- Self initiative to bring up ideas to either better the current provided customer services or possible new business\sales leads
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a successful and technical focused team