My client is looking to recruit the services of a top drawer 3rd Line Support Analyst
The successful candidate will have many duties and these will include
Diagnose, troubleshoot and ensure high availability of all components of the IT infrastructure which impact the operation of the business.
Diagnose, troubleshoot and fix issues arising with service delivery to
users including applications and technical assistance
Monitor, evaluate, optimise and maintain all IT system performance.
Refine existing systems, tackle problems and work with the business to introduce new
technologies that support and enhance tools and productivity, with a view to continuous
Ensure the security and integrity of company data and applications.
Troubleshoot problems across the whole infrastructure.
Maintain up to date knowledge for administration and configuration of end user applications,
Windows Server, Linux, VMware, networking, server hardware, and storage.
Develop understanding of how all these things work together to make end user applications work
Mitigate risks and adverse impact to services
Reviews of system, hardware and interface support
To be considered for this superb role you will need to have
A minimum of 2 years' experience in providing 3rd Level IT support
* Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop, Office and Server environments
* Technical knowledge of VMWare virtualised environments
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
* Good time management and prioritisation skills
* Takes the initiative and is self-motivated
* A professional working attitude
* Ability to learn and develop new product knowledge and skill sets
Thorough knowledge of current IT technology including
* Microsoft Windows Server 2003 -2019 (essential)
* Microsoft desktop OS 7-Windows 10 Professional (desirable)
* MacOS, Apple IOS, Android (desirable)
* MS Active Directory (essential)
* DNS, DHCP and network services (essential)
* Web Hosting / support of hosted websites (essential)
* Microsoft Exchange 2010 -2019 (desirable)
* Office 365/Azure/Hybrid (desirable)
* Server Virtualisation (VMware) (essential)
* LAN/VLAN/WAN (routers, switches, Wi-Fi, firewall, micro-segmentation) (essential)
* IT Security including data loss prevention, encryption, anti-virus
Please send your CV to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you as soon as possible