A Nasdaq-listed digital marketing agency is looking for an Account Manager for its Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the Account Director, you will effectively manage the Company resources to provide quality digital marketing services and online advertising solutions (social media/SEM/display advertising optimisation) to assigned accounts, whilst assisting in pitching/generating new business/revenue for the Company.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Act as the key contact point for clients for digital management matters
- Develop and maintain close client relationship and maintain frequent contact
- Proactively provide strategy and insights for clients to improve campaign performance, and to grow campaign through results and trusted relationship
- Identify opportunities and cross-sell within assigned clients' marketing portfolio
- Prepare and present media strategies to clients
- Manage local/ global online marketing campaigns for corporate clients by having deep understanding and ability to analyse ROI/CPA goals and data, media buying cycle, website architecture, marketing philosophy, targeting mechanism, etc.
- Work closely with in-house ad-ops team on campaign implementation and reporting
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience on digital account management
- Hands on experience with SEM/ Display/ Social Media/ Mobile digital campaign
- Minimum 3 years of account servicing/sales & marketing experience (experience from agency, publishers or online marketing industry is a plus)
- Willing to be a driven self-starter, able to work autonomously within a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent corporate written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Regional experience is an advantage
- Problem identifier and solver
- Strong attention to details and organisational skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered the position of Associate Account Manager
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.