I am currently partnered with Denmark’s leading MedTech providers which specialise in providing diagnostic and life-supporting equipment across the Nordic health sector who are looking to urgently hire an experienced AI Data Engineer on a permanent basis.
In this role, this data will be your main responsibility, and you will play an essential role in optimising performance by ensuring the highest quality of data and annotations. You will work closely within the AI development team and support, when the product matures, the AI implementation project team, and you will coordinate closely with other data engineers to synchronize the efforts across the different AI projects.
Your Primary Role Will Be To
· Play a key role in defining the AI solutions by determining the requirements and support for forthcoming data collections
· Collaborate closely with physicians and clinical experts to determine the annotation needs to develop and implement the optimal annotation strategy
· Secure data quality, control, and anonymization
· Data preparation and processing for algorithms
· Support for engineers and project team members
To be considered for this position, you may hold a Master of Science with a focus on programming/data management or similar such as MSc in Physics, Biomedical Engineering and Informatics or Computer Science.
You also need to have a good understanding of deep learning techniques and a desire to learn more.
You have a deep understanding and interest in creating high-quality data and AI applications as well as key skills such as
· General programming skillset – as a minimum in Python
· General knowledge of deep learning theory and applications
· Knowledge of Quality Assurance in MedTech
· Innovative and User-centric
· Self-driven and motivated
· Structured and independent working style
· Finding answers to complex solutions
· Good communication/ collaborative skills
If you feel you are suitable for the above, please apply in for an immediate review.