Claremont Consulting is seeking an AutoCAD Drafter for a Direct Hire role in the Morrow, GA. Those with 1-3 years' experience with AutoCAD in either Architectural, Industrial, Construction, or Interior Design space is highly desired. Great work environment including flex schedule after training as well as growth opportunities!!
Those who enjoy interacting with production and manufacturing is also desired!
- Act as AutoCAD coordinator on projects.
- Prepare advanced AutoCAD details from sketches, marked-up prints, as-built and other reference material under the direction of the Engineering Team.
- Create final drawings for engineering and construction related purposes and review for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with required standards.
- Perform basic design calculations under Engineer direction and review.
- Modify existing drawings to conform with engineering design or construction changes.
- Maintain regular communication and collaboration with other design team members.
- Develop to become competent with reviewing construction documents.
- Participate in customer, project, and design meetings to gather and review project related requirements.
Interview and start within 10-14 days!