I am currently working with a fast-growing start-up within the real estate maintenance space that is looking for an experienced Back-End Developer to join their team in Stockholm, Sweden for a permanent opportunity.
You will be focusing on backend development where you be delivering across various features which involves geometry conversions, integrations with external APIs, and developing and serving up the main API to their client app. And of course, keeping the deployment pipelines and infrastructure running smoothly.
They currently build on top of React, Relay, GraphQL, node.js, and PostgreSQL, together with three.js, Material UI, and Typescript. They use Redis for caching and Google cloud for file storage and Kubernetes management.
· Discuss new product features with the rest of the team and how their implementation could work.
· Architect and build reliable, maintainable, and performant backend services.
· Design data models that strike a good balance between clarity, futureproofing, and versatility
· Tweak their monitoring and deployment infrastructure to make sure that they have a top-notch developer experience.
· At least 3 years of development in NodeJS
· Good experience working with SQL Databases.
· Experience with setting up infrastructure and systems, e.g., configuring cloud environments, deployment pipelines, monitoring, Kubernetes, certificates, networking, DevOps, etc.
Nice to have:
· Has worked in a smaller product company or start-up and understands the required mindset and expectations.
· Interest in and knowledge of IT-security
· Has a good understanding and interest in general computer science concepts and contemporary technology topics, likely has at least a bachelor’s degree.
· General important positive traits; a sense of responsibility, communication skills, dependability, empathy
· Someone that is looking to join a small production company and is motivated by solving real problems and attracted by the concept of co-ownership as part of the compensation package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join and be a part of a start-up company where you will have a great impact on the product and the company and be part of their journey ahead!
If you are interested or would like to find out more information, please apply or send your CV