- Posted 26 January 2021
- LocationHong Kong City
- Job type Permanent
A leading European online FX trading and financial services company is expanding their new office in Hong Kong and looking for a BackOffice (Operations) Representative responsible for assisting customers with transaction processing, such as deposits, withdrawals, or any other type of payment.
Reporting to the Global BackOffice Team Head, you will also be responsible for answering client inquiries related to their payments, tracking, recording, reporting, storing and monitoring of information related to transactions and customers, as well as ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
Your responsibilities and duties
- Transactions processing
- Monitor the correct workflow (deposit / withdrawal process in internal systems)
- Communication and coordination with different departments;
- Customer relationship management: coordinate with clients for orders, payments and issue resolution
- Handle customers' inquiries regarding payments
- Prepare reports and analysis.
- Excellent English and Mandarin both written and oral
- University / College degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Computer literacy; very good knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and monitoring skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a high-pressure environment, as well as work to strict deadlines
- Relevant experience will be considered advantageous
- Ability to work in shifts
TERM: Full-time, in shifts for a total of 40 hours/week (5 days a week, 8 hours per day). Shifts may apply to weekends when needed.
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to email@example.com. Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.