My client is a dynamic and successful IT Consultancy organisation with a strong presence across the UK.
They currently have an opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join them who has experience working within the finance sector and especially supporting the LIBOR facility within this environment in Scotland.
The role will involve:
- Working as part of client facing projects to deliver a realtime robust solutions.
Responsibilities will include liaising with all front to back delivery teams across business, IT and functions to ensure requirements are understood and testing is coordinated correctly.
- You will ensure successful implementation of the technical requirements into production systems and consider the business processes at the time of switching the contracts to ensure BAU is not disrupted
- You will provide clear management status updates for tracking progress against the Regulatory milestone
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- have a proven track record as a Technical BA in a financial environment
- Have good regulatory knowledge
- Relevant experience working on SDLC Global Markets projects, preferably within a Front Office change team
- Have experience liaising with developers and testers as part of the project you are involved in
- Ideally have experience in the Investment banking sector
- Previous LIBOR experience
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and successful business. Contact me for more info