You will have the opportunity to create considerable impact across different verticals within the organisation such as Mobility and Delivery. This could could include unlocking access to Electric Vehicles, multimodality and Rider engagement & Loyalty.
This role is for you if you are someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and is comfortable embracing ambiguity and iterating to build strategy and drive execution! Essentially, this role needs a business-oriented strategist and with the responsibility of driving this strategy while working closely with multiple partners internally and externally.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with global BD, product and ops leadership to formulate strategy and identify how to drive extraordinary impact to business priorities through business development activities.
- Work closely with different NEE regional BD (Leadership) teams (UK, Northern Europe and Central & Eastern Europe) to help drive global strategy and deal execution.
- Lead business planning with key internal partners across product, legal, operations etc.
- Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of the organisation.
- Lead the development of long term, mutually beneficial relationships with senior executives of current and prospective partners.
What You'll Bring:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in business/corporate development with exposure to disruptive tech, automotive, transportation, management consulting, investment banking, private equity.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to combine business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted deals.
- Experienced in cultivating, negotiating, and growing business partnerships.
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to build trust and negotiate hard with partners, and adeptly lead the cross-functional coordination (product, local operations, engineering, finance, legal) required to implement deals.
- Adaptability to change within a fast-paced corporate environment
- Experience working across multiple global markets at leading tech companies.
About the Team
The Business Development Team is a high-powered group with the potential of generating impact across the organization, through third-party strategic relationships. This role is a part of the central BD team that drives global program partnerships strategy and also works closely with multiple internal partners to drive business results.
This will initially be 6-12 month interim engagement with possibility of joining permanently after.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Central London - Aldgate (with considerable WfH)
This opportunity is of interest to you please click apply for immediate consideration! Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.