My client is a highly dynamic and successful IT Services and Consultancy company with a strong presence across the UK.
They currently have an opportunity for a Developer to join their team in Central Scotland or WORKING FROM HOME to carry out analysis and development activities within Dynamics NAV and Business Central. The role requires continuous learning of the Dynamics product stack and to have awareness of the product functionality and development technologies.
The key responsibilities in this role are:
▪ Analyse and create/contribute to functional specifications
▪ Produce technical specifications in line with agreed standards
▪ Dynamics NAV/BC development using C/AL & AL, with additional activities using SQL and .NET, and creating integrations to Dynamics NAV/BC.
▪ Mentor and guide the development of less experienced developers
▪ Be involved at each stage of the software development lifecycle, from helping to assess the feasibility of an identified business requirement, through documentation, development, testing and delivery.
▪ Perform data Migrations.
▪ Debug system problems, and craft resolutions
▪ Technical liaison to business \ consulting group for application support
▪ Test functionality developed against business requirements
▪ Ensure projects meet quality standards and where appropriate adopts best practice.
▪ Support and drive process change and communication in line with NAV best practice
▪ Coordinate and contribute to end-user training including development of system documentation and training materials
▪ Serve as a senior NAV/BC technical expert for the development & support teams
▪ Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed budgets and timelines
▪ Other tasks appropriate to this role as requested and agreed
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic team and build your career with a growing business.
Contact me for more info