£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
C# .Net Developer - Cheshire
My client is a highly dynamic and successful IT Services organisation with a strong presence across the UK. They have an opportunity for a C# .Net developer to join their team.
Working within the Application Development team, you will be expected to have a firm understanding of Object Oriented Software Development standards and techniques, and be able to implement those within the .NET Framework using C#. In return you will be given exposure to Full Lifecycle Development, and further your experience in .NET Development within a Microsoft Partner company
- Participate either alone or on a team in the full lifecycle of all Systems software, including, but not limited to: research, design, development, testing and maintenance.
- Design and implement new software features and improve existing features.
- Investigate, locate and fix coding defects.
- Write complete documentation, including specifications, in-code comments and technical documentation.
- Provide on-demand support for the QA Department to help resolve customer issues, interacting directly with customers when necessary.
- Communication of status updates on assigned projects.
- Comply with coding standards or implement new standards as necessary.
We are looking for a candidate who has good experience or exposure to the following:
- .NET Framework 4.0 / 4.5
- Interfaces / Web API
- Visual Studio 2017
- Azure Devops (VS Online)
Knowledge of the following be advantageous:
-UI Design and Techniques
- SQL Integration
- NET Core
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic business