Cash Application & Invoicing Administrator
Claremont Consulting has an immediate Direct Hire need for a Cash Application & Invoicing Administrator in the Temple, Georgia area. In this role you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and implementing process improvements to help reduce DSO and improve working capital.
- Day-to-day management of cash application activities for all incoming cash between lock box accounts, wire, credit card receipts, and EFTs based on daily high-volume banking activity.
- Ensure all payments are reconciled to the account, remittance information and batch daily.
- Monitor Cash Applications and Billing mailbox for remittance information and/or requests.
- Maintain daily reporting of cash reconciliation and review of reports for accuracy, posting completeness and control compliance.
- Assist with researching, analyzing, and reconciling all open items and discrepancies.
- Day-to-day management of the Invoicing process.
- Perform billing duties including preparation of all invoicing and credit memos and posting of invoicing.
- Gather appropriate information for billing purposes, as necessary.
- Create and process invoices for distribution to customers.
- Review and ensure accuracy of customer invoices and ensure all are billed timely and accurately.
- Ensure all invoices are properly sorted, sent (mail, email, fax) to the customer(s) and filed.
- Serve as primary customer contact for invoicing, statement requests, etc.
- Month end reporting specifically for aging status and open credit memo listing (Aging Clean-Up).
- Support departmental goals and objectives in controlling/reducing DSO.
- Performs other related duties or projects as assigned/required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable, Credit or Finance.
- Complete understanding of the OTC process and how cash and billing issues can impact any part of this cycle.
- Ability to work effectively across all departments in the OTC cycle as well as with external customers.
- Comfortable navigating ERP and CRM systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational, communication, time management and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet department and Company goals.