- Posted 25 January 2021
- SalaryUp to £37440.00 per annum
- LocationSandy Springs, Georgia
- Job type Contract
Pediatric Certified Medical Assistant
We are seeking a highly personable and skilled Pediatric Medical Assistant. In this role, your duties include updating medical records and supporting patients and their families.
- Creating a welcoming and positive environment at the pediatric facility.
- Obtaining patient information and updating health records.
- Scheduling follow-up appointments, procedures, and tests.
- Recording patients' vitals and administering vaccines.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene standards of the facility.
- Explaining tests and procedures to young patients and their families in a reassuring way.
- Assisting patients and their families to locate the facility's consultation offices and examination rooms.
- Stocking and sterilizing examination rooms between patients.
- Assisting pediatric healthcare professionals to examine and treat young patients.
- Performing other administrative duties related to the facility on request.
- Accredited Associate's Degree in Applied Science in Medical Assisting, or similar.
- Experience with measuring and recording young patients' vital health statistics.
- State-approved license to administer vaccines and injections.
- Ability to monitor and efficiently communicate information about a patient's condition.
- Knowledge of standard healthcare practices and medical terminology.
- Proficiency in electronic health recordkeeping systems.