My client is a highly dynamic and successful IT Services and Consultancy organisation with a strong presence across the UK. They currently have an opportunity for a Change Consultant to join them in Edinburgh.
- The role will entail working with some of the leading financial institutions in the market to achieve compliance within tight deadlines against a variety of different regulatory requirements, cost optimisation and revenue generating projects, working predominately on large scale change and transformation.
- You will have deep change management experience and prior success as a management consultant or within a change role in a financial services institution. This includes a blend of both capital markets expertise and a practical understanding of the overall project and trade lifecycle.
-This role allows you to advise and deliver change projects as part of a long-term strategic partnership with leading financial institutions. The nature of these roles offers long term deployments and the chance to experience varied change initiatives.
Skills & Expertise:
- Good Business and Functional Analysis experience.
- Business Analysis or Project Management change experience
- Deep understanding of how sales and trading works.
- Deep understanding of products. It can be across Equities, Derivatives, Debt / Fixed Income, Cash / Money Market, rates or Commodities.
- Ability to apply regulatory text to how trading works and to explore an advantage. - Overall understanding of the trade lifecycle from pre-trade, execution, post-trade to Operations, Finance and Risk.
- Good knowledge of the capital markets eco-system and participants. E.g. sell side, buy side, market infrastructure, etc.
- Regulatory exposure in any of the following: MiFID II / MiFIR, Basel III, IBOR, FRTB, CRD & CRR, SFTR.
- Experience in Capital Management, Operations, Middle Office, Operational Risk, Liquidity Management is beneficial.
- You will have excellent communication skills; with the ability to quickly gain credibility and build effective relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind-set are fundamental to success in this role.
- You will be expected to lead delivery of changes and be able to deal effectively with a wide range of technical and functional delivery groups to oversee delivery.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and successful consultancy and work in a growing market.