£80000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Cloud Architect Manager/Data Science/Senior Manager - LONDON
My client is a market-leading Data Management, Analytics & BI consultancy with offices across the UK, working with some of the biggest names in the Financial Services industry.
They currently have an opportunity for a Cloud Architect Manager/Data Science/Senior Manager to join their team in London.You will be working with well-known clients across a broad spectrum of areas including Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics and Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
- Experience in application/ system architecture, building/ running distributed/ scalable solutions on multiple Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google etc.). Knowledge of the Cloud Stack (Iaas/ Paas/Saas).
- Ability to lead the design and build of Cloud Architecture, reviewing and understanding our clients' existing cloud security measures and processes, and advising on best practice.
- Ensure appropriate tooling, automation and operational processes/ models are in place, providing full support to the client during their journey to cloud
- Project Management skills - Experience of delivering projects across the lifecycle from end to end.
- Senior stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with business/technical focused stakeholders.
- Experience of and capability to discuss client needs for both project delivery and proposal work - translating these into solutions and executing the project.
- Demonstrated ability or experience of building and maintaining client relationship
- Experience of internal people development.
- Experience of leading people and teams on projects.
- Demonstrated experience of building internal capability and leading propositions and taking new ideas to market.
- Experience with emerging technologies
- Must be commercially minded
- Evidence of support, helping and leading sales.
- Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe.
- A high level of drive with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of providing insightful solutions throughout the business.
- The ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders.
- A team player who supports, encourages and shares knowledge with others.
- A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
- A track record of accurate output and responsibility for elements of project delivery.
- The ability to work as part of an integrated team or on an individual basis.
- Awareness of industry standards, regulations and developments.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and successful business and lead from the front