Responsible for providing programme coordination and deployment for various national account customer requirements whilst supporting the national accounts sales channels and operational teams to deliver excellent customer service achieving customer Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
How you will do it
* Maintain a close working relationship with the Installation and Service departments in order to deliver the customers aims and objectives.
* Coordination and implementation of designated programmes.
* Create and maintain Asset Register and As-fitted drawings filing system.
* Contribute to program planning at concept and implementation stages.
* Ensure that service delivery is being managed in accordance with the agreed processes.
* Report and escalate any service / installation issues to operational managers.
* Planning and scheduling of new service delivery programmes and new installation rollouts
* Coordination and collation of engineers' documentation to ensure both accuracy and expediency, including inspection dockets, compliance certificates, audits and dilapidation reports.
What we look for
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Appropriate experience in a customer facing environment
* Ability to prioritise tasks and achieve goals.
* Experience of managing data, collation, reporting and investigation skills.
* Proven ability in Excel, Teams and SharePoint.
* PC literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products with proven skills in data handling programs, program planning applications and web portal interfaces.
* Excel and data managing systems.
* Programme / Project Management experience
* H&S accreditation
* Educated to A Level standard (or equivalent)
* Product knowledge including CCTV, Access Control, Network / IP and fire desirable.
If you are successful we can offer you a company culture that promotes work life balance, a commitment to continued learning and development, access to mental health support, a fantastic benefits package which includes a competitive salary, pension, life assurance, employee assistance program, employee referral scheme, discount on security products plus voluntary schemes for childcare vouchers, cycle to work, eye care vouchers and holiday purchase.