Claremont Consulting has an immediate Direct Hire need for a Corporate Analyst. In this role, you will prepare and maintain reporting for the sales, estimating, and order entry departments. Exciting time to join a growing organization. Excellent company benefits.
- Develop, maintain, and streamline existing reporting.
- Extract meaningful data from Sage 500, existing data warehouse, and/or other systems to support management, executives, and Board of Directors.
- Work closely with Corporate Analytics Manager to fully understand existing business processes and job life cycle(s).
- Navigate multiple data sources and systems to investigate and identify dynamic business behaviors.
- Monitor critical business behavior including but not limited to revenue pipeline/backlog, quote/bid activities, production/shipping volume, and communicate any unexpected results/trends.
- Focus on data integrity to ensure executive confidence before the issuance of market guidance to investors and stakeholders.
- Establish and adhere to a timely publishing schedule.
- Suggest best practices and reporting improvements.
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of new solutions.
- Support upcoming system discovery and implementation projects.
- Oversee daily e-Builder activities and data integrity maintenance.
- Participate in SOX compliance and internal auditing projects as needed.
- Gather AD HOC data sets and quickly summarize/model in an evolving environment.
- Design and develop reports and analyses to drive key business decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business is preferred or IT required.
- 3-5 years previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- Strong analytical and data processing skills with high attention to details.
- Must have excellent communication skills and present information in a timely, accurately, and effective manner.
- Advanced computer skills required include Outlook, Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Power Query, and Power BI.
- SQL familiarity preferred, but not required.
- Prefer Personnel, Project, and/or Database/Systems Management.