- Posted 04 December 2020
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
A leading European online trading and financial services company is expanding their new office in Hong Kong and looking for a Customer Service representative responsible to assist clients with any queries they might have via email, telephone or live chat.
You are able to answer all questions clients might have and therefore have to be knowledgeable and receive constant training.
Your responsibilities and duties
- Assist clients worldwide through a live support
- Answer e-mails, assisting with the opening of client accounts, amending existing accounts, maintaining client records and liaising with appropriate departments
- Impeccable telephone etiquette and management
- Handle Back Office queries
- Support clients with technical and troubleshooting issues
- Deal with complaints of a varying nature promptly and effectively
- Provide support and troubleshooting on Meta Trader platforms (foreign exchange software)
- Liaise with all departments to resolve issues
- Liaise with the compliance officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts
- Provide all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client
- Report to management
- Excellent/Native Mandarin/Thai/Japanese (either one of these languages) and fluent English
- Knowledge of any other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of Meta Trader platforms is preferred
- Previous experience in similar positions is preferred
TERM: Full-time, in shifts for a total of 40 hours/week (5 days a week, shift schedules between: 7am-11pm). Shifts may apply to weekends as well.
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.