My client is currently in expansion mode and is actively looking for a CyberArk specialist to join their busy and dynamic team
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- becoming an SME for all areas of CyberArk and Privileged Access Security.
- Work with teams, building relationships and improving the client's privileged security baseline.
- Maintain and improve on the overall CyberArk implementation
- Stay ahead of the security curve and make standard methodology recommendations to senior management (NIST, NCSC etc.)
To be considered for this role you will need to have
- experience of CyberArk, Azure, Cross platform scripting skills (Powershell, bash etc.)
- Demonstrable experience with Access Management
- Identity Governance and life cycle experience, particularly via One Identity - Identity Manager
- On premise and cloud directory services background (LDAP, Azure AD, GSuite etc.)
- Azure Identity Solutions (PIM, MFA, Conditional Access etc.)
My client focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery.
From AI to 5G to Cloud, they work on the latest tech whilst building out a state of the art web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks.
This is an excellent client of mine and career and development opportunities abound
Please send your CV to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you asap