I am currently working with one of Norway’s Leading Aviation Manufacturers who are looking to hire an experienced Data Architect ASAP!
help us build fundaments in Data Science and AI stronger and work with rapidly developing technologies.
help us to constantly look for different ways of building the right infrastructure and systems for making complex datasets available through modern data platforms, data management and business intelligence….Design the next generation DataOps core systems.
Desired skills and Experience
· Experience in a 24/7 environment.
· Knowledge of version control systems.
· Experience working with cloud providers and cloud architecture
Ideal Candidate has:
· MSc in computer science, atmospheric science or a related field.
· Expertise in UNIX/Linux operating systems and script languages.
· Expertise in Python and SQL and database administration.
· Experience with several data transfer protocols.
· Knows Kubernetes/Docker
· Self-motivated and innovative, with problem-solving instincts and close attention to detail.
· Ability to work within a team in a multidisciplinary environment.
· English: Good written and verbal presentation skills.
· Within our DataOps team; take the lead data architecture role.
· Participate in creating the R&D and DataOps roadmaps.
· Managebig data infrastructure and tools.
· Outline technology choices and be a strong link to IT.
· Support SData scientists to effectively conduct and deliver projects.
· Manage data sources in an operational environment.
· Provide day-to-day support for the DataOps team.
· Assist with strategic planning for the further development of the data platform and tools.
· Identify potential issues with currently existing systems.
· Design the next generation DataOps core systems.
If you feel you are suitable for the above, please apply in for an immediate review.