I am currently working with one of Finland’s Leading Healthcare Providers who are looking to hire an experienced Data Architect ASAP!
You will take part in building our next generation digital patient monitoring and guidance platform that improves the outcomes of cancer treatments.
As a Data Engineer, you will work in cooperation with our engineering, medical science, data science, and product management teams to build production-grade data pipelines from internal and external systems, to provide insightful data for other teams and customers to further develop their solutions.
What is expected:
· 4+ years of experience in the field of software engineering
· Experience with Python or Ruby, ETL pipelines, SQL, analytics tools (such as Snowflake, Power BI, Tableau, etc...),
· Understanding of modern software development tools and technologies (git, continuous integration, issue tracking, software testing, etc.
· You communicate fluently in English.
· Experience with database modelling, and understanding how to positively impact data quality, data completeness and data integrity
· Experience in cloud data stack (Azure / AWS / GCP)
· Experience in web development and with Ruby on Rails or other frameworks
· Familiarity in different integration and API patterns, such as REST, RPC, SOAP
· Finnish, German and/or Swedish languages
If you feel you are suitable for the above, please apply in for an immediate review.