I am currently working with one of Norway’s Leading Cloud SAAS providers who are looking to hire an experienced Data Engineer to come and join their Analytics division in Oslo.
As the Engineer, you will help design and build the Common Data Warehouse (CDW). The goal of the CDW is to create central standardized analytics and BI source based on varied data across the board.
You will create and maintain high-performance robust data pipelines that materialize the cross-brand common data model. Additionally, you will contribute to building the data platform (e.g. creating libraries, managing AWS infrastructure)
· Backend on AWS (S3, Glue, Athena etc.)
· Data exploration and processing pipelines in Databricks (PySpark)
· User-facing data in Snowflake and Tableau
· CI/CD and infra management using GitHub, TravisCI, Terraform etc.
· You have the technical expertise to create robust data processing pipelines for cleaning and aggregating log-level data at a multi-terabyte scale
· You have a deep knowledge of Python programming and SQL and familiarity with Apache Spark or similar
· You have experience working with a cloud-based tech stack similar to ours
· You desire to take on challenges and grow as an engineer
· You thrive in a collaborative environment and can communicate effectively
· You aspire to be a valued team member and a good coach for your peers
If you feel you are suitable for the above, please apply in for an immediate review.