They are looking to add an enthusiastic Data Scientist to their team to help them develop machine learning based features for increased automation and an enhanced user experience. Ideally, you will have experience of applying and developing algorithms and methods for classification, regression, NLP and text embeddings, similarity learning, recommendations, and personalization.
- Work in a cross functional team including 60 Engineers to deliver high-impact initiatives.
-Develop machine learning based features and services for increased automation and improved user experience
- You will also design and implement machine learning models and algorithms for classification, similarity search, and recommendations and personalization
- Design and implement pipelines and services for pre-processing, training, and serving of machine learning models and algorithms.
What they look for in a candidate:
- Worked with tools such as Python, TensorFlow, TF-serving, SQL, AirFlow & AWS or SageMaker.
- Software engineering background and professional machine learning experience
- Experience of applying and developing algorithms and methods for classification, regression, NLP and text embeddings, similarity learning, recommendations, and personalization.
- Academic background within Computer Science or a Data focus.
If this is the challenge you are searching for, please click apply for immediate consideration. If you would like further information then please feel free to reach out to Billy.email@example.com or +46 8 446 853 76.