- Posted 30 January 2021
- LocationHong Kong
- DisciplineSales and Marketing
A leading European online FX trading and financial services company is expanding their new office in Hong Kong and is now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive, Greater China, to assist the development and execution of the overall digital marketing strategy for its China and global Chinese language markets.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of the Greater China digital marketing team while developing and executing the regional digital lead acquisition strategy for the markets.
You will work closely with the global digital team, managing both internal and external resources (agencies and media partners) to develop marketing efforts spanning across SEO, PPC and paid/display media.
Ideally you will be a data-driven marketer, with strong digital marketing skills and solid experience on multi-million-dollar budget optimization management. You are one of the key leaders in the team with accountability for driving acquisition and conversion strategies for the markets with an ultimate goal to achieve business growth.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage digital media campaigns across multiple partners, geographies and devices working closely with key internal stakeholders, publishers and agencies
- Responsible for the management of media campaigns and partners, including creative copywriting, media evaluation, A/B testing, campaign trafficking, media cue, optimization, and reporting
- Work closely with the whole Greater China marketing team to develop digital media strategies and plans to achieve business goals
- Ensure that global reports and dashboards are updated regularly, along with detailed analysis that can be used to derive actionable insights
- Drive innovation in digital media by staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends, moving quickly on products and new opportunities to help achieve challenging growth targets on new customer acquisition
- Ensure that campaign successes, best-practices and optimization opportunities are shared proactively
- Execute an on-going testing strategy driven through an in-depth analysis of the customer conversion journey, ensuring both results and recommendations are delivered efficiently
- Ensure that stakeholders are regularly updated with budget scenarios detailing spend and performance projections - adjusting for efficiency savings or campaign expansions
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience on ad/media agency or client side, with solid experience in developing display and paid media plans
- Exceptional attention to detail, with the proven ability to deliver detailed analysis and campaign updates within tight deadlines
- Track record in driving successful B2C digital marketing activities, with particular competency in performance marketing and acquisition marketing
- Data-driven, result-oriented, willing to take the driver’s seat to embark new initiatives
- An experienced user of DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics 360
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin is a must, with full professional proficiency (written and verbal)
- University graduate or equivalent
- IANG holders are welcome
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to email@example.com. Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.