As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be an important member of the Group Marketing team and a key individual in continuing the transformation to a digital, technology led organisation.
The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering the digital marketing plan and commercial expectations thereof, owning and optimising the group portfolio websites and delivering a best in class web-based customer journey amongst other digital marketing activities.
My client is looking for an experienced, motivated and creative individual to join the Group Marketing team as Digital Marketing Manager.
One needs to be passionate about customer centric user journeys and have a hunger for continuously improving all aspects of the digital journey.
Responsibilities will include planning, executing and optimising the Group digital marketing plan. The role will include, but not be restricted to
- full responsibility for all aspects of digital marketing
- building the client's social media presence
- reporting on the performance of campaigns etc
- identifying trends and insights
- ownership of conversion programmes
- creation of landing pages
- optimising user experience
- working with external agencies and vendors
- evaluating end to end customer experience
- evaluating emerging technologies
- developing sophisticated marketing programmes
To be considered for this superb role you need to demonstrate experience in the following areas
- strong digital marketing experience
- content creation experience
- understanding of conversion optimisation programmes
- B2B and B2C digital marketing
- appreciation of web analytical tools
- Data analysis
- CRM knowledge
- Briefing creative teams
This role has many other facets to it and I will send to interested parties
Please send your CV, to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you asap