Director of Account Management & Customer Service
Claremont Consulting has an immediate Direct Hire opportunity for a Director of Account Management & Customer Service in the Columbus, GA area. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of Account Managers and Customer Service Representatives for an integrated healthcare supply chain kitting and logistics business.
- Provide strategic oversight and direction to the account management and customer service teams to prioritize work, implement improvement opportunities and address customer needs in a timely fashion.
- Strategic initiatives include:
- Manage customer engagement through outreach, campaigns, and daily customer support activities with team members.
- Identify and implement new service opportunities with customers to improve communication, proactively address issues and provide world-class customer service.
- Refine CRM and order management tools to support AM and CSR teams effectively.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of customer service and productivity.
- Manage and deliver quarterly business reviews with account managers.
- Lead and develop team members.
- Provide workflow management and oversight of day-to-day department activities to cultivate a culture of high performance. Key activities include:
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with respective team managers to efficiently manage workflow including performance metrics.
- Plan, prioritize, and delegate work tasks to ensure the successful functioning of the department.
- Proactively review customer accounts and preempt customer complaints. Review customer complaints, support timely resolution and identify trends in performance to manage improved outcomes.
- Develop relationships and engage with key customers through business reviews, one on ones and other opportunities.
- Intervene directly with customers as needed to reinforce a customer-centric organization.
- Work with Sales and Implementation teams to ensure seamless post implementation customer support.
- Measure account management department on successfully growing and retaining customer accounts.
- Manage customer outreach surveys with marketing and quality to measure performance and develop and implement action plans to enhance service.
- Work with sales and operations teams to support and implement growth strategies.
- Continuously evaluate the customer onboarding and retention process, to ensure communication alignment with sales and operations in achieving goals.
- Assist in the interviewing and talent selection within the department, to build a strong customer-oriented team of Customer Service Representatives and Account Managers.
- Oversee the development and administration of training to customer facing personnel to ensure comprehension and a high level of competency.
- Conduct and evaluate employee performance reviews.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5 years as a Sr. Leader or Director in customer service and account management, preferably in logistics, supply chain, healthcare/medical products fields.
- Comfortable leading teams and holding cross-functional teams accountable to customer performance standards and accuracy in a matrix, fast paced environment.
- Analytical with the ability to evaluate diverse and large data sets (financial results, operational metrics, survey feedback, etc.) and determine cause/effect relationship, then outline action plans to resolve.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to quickly, and effectively, communicate complex information to a variety of audiences in concise fashion.