Director of Marketing & Corporate Communications
Claremont Consulting has an immediate need for a Director of Marketing & Corporate Communications. Direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits package offered.
Work closely with executive team to establish and implement strategic and tactical communication plans designed to capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand. Manage a creative, integrated, multi-channel marketing department that builds brand awareness & reputation, provides a steady flow of sales leads, and measures the return on marketing program investments.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan across business units and sister companies.
- Work with department to create innovative communication and marketing collateral and sales support tools.
- Collaborate with Creative Manager/Director to develop and manage brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with Creative Director and Marketing Manager to create ads, video content, webinars, eBooks and other content.
- Partner with Marketing Manager to ensure operational oversight and provide guidance to team members.
- Manage marketing budget for all staffing, resources, paid media, promotional items, event spends and capital purchases.
- Play integral role overseeing digital marketing/social media efforts such as blogs, RSS, video, webcasts, etc.
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting on campaign results across channels for all group companies.
- Manage marketing automation platform and other tools and ensure they're properly integrated with other business systems.
- Perform market segmentation, targeting and positioning for each business unit and product line.
- Conduct research and evaluation of vendor solutions and manage relationships.
- Oversee public communications and work in conjunction with PR partners to draft and distribute press releases.
- Work directly with Sales leaders from each business unit to develop and implement strategies.
- Manage and motivate team of highly skilled marketing professionals.
- Identify areas for process improvement, i.e. product/project management.
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, & best practices and monitor competitor marketing activities.
- Develop and execute events strategy for all in-person and virtual events for all business units.
- Ensure all company websites are updated and maintained, and best practices are being used for SEO and lead generation.
- Develop strategy for paid and organic social media, including evaluating and implementing new channels.
- Work with product management teams across business units to create internal and external content, including spec sheets, training manuals, color charts, installation instructions and videos and other content.
- College degree in marketing/advertising/journalism/mass communications required or equivalent experience.
- Seven to ten years previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- Ability to travel (minimum 25%) and meet with business unit leaders, attend trade shows, etc.
- Computer skills required; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, etc.
- Excellent grasp of digital, social media, inbound marketing strategy and implementation across multiple brands.
- Preferred experience with: Salesforce and Hubspot; marketing for manufacturing company and/or experience in self-storage & commercial door industry; and implementing rebranding initiatives & managing multiple brands simultaneously.