Director of Sales & Business Development - Columbus, GA
A reputable and fast growing medical supply company is looking for a new Director of Sales who will be responsible for the direction and management of all sales, marketing, and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, and distribution and channel strategy.
The Director of Sales will drive the company's achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals while ensuring appropriate levels of profitability.
- Oversee the hiring and development of a sales organization, appropriate for the company's maturity/size.
- Be a role model for the company culture.
- Drive the development of national, and, if appropriate, international sales strategies.
- Work closely with the executive management to develop, establish, direct and distribution channel strategies and programs.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company's customer base.
- Work closely with marketing firm to develop and execute marketing programs.
- Manage overall sales process and set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Develop pricing policies and terms and conditions, for customers and channel partners.
- At least 7 years sales experience in comparable industries, with 4 years in a senior management position.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and partners.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Executive level customers and partners.
- Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
- Must have experience with financial accounting and ERP systems.