Field Installation Technician - Central Region
Immediate need for Field Installation Technician for the Central US Region. Direct Hire role with excellent company benefits offered.
- Highly organized with time management skills and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with customers, installers and internal employees a must.
- Oversee Installers to insure installation of Noke Smart Entry materials according to company specifications.
- Train & direct the installation team.
- Test & inspect work of installation team and tradesmen.
- Coordinate with outside technicians for equipment interface.
- Issue corrective action plan for installation and manufacturing defects.
- Determine job readiness, create installation schedule, contract installation team, coordinate company scope with other trades, and agree to deadline on job.
- Participate in final unit audit and system test.
- Make design changes to equipment deployment & wiring layout.
- Provide continued service, support and maintenance of installed Noke Smart Entry System.
- Adherence to International policies and procedures.
- Enforce appropriate OSHA requirements, safety policies & processes.
- Minimum of 2 years working with installers and understanding installation means and methods.
- Possess a customer centric attitude with the ability to collaborate.
- Familiar with major smartphone models and tablets as well as Apple IOS & Android Operating Systems.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of programs - Word, Excel, Outlook, Project.
- Strong Mechanical and Technical aptitude.
- Knowledge of basic electrical principles required.
- Active Electrical License for applicable state preferred but not required.
- OSHA 30 Certification preferred.
- 80%+ travel required.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish a plus