Financial Reporting Specialist - Douglasville, GA
Compiles and presents accurate consolidated financial statements and other reporting requirements to management on a timely basis. Prepares financial statements in accordance with US GAAP along with assisting the financial department with the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process. This is a long-term contract with the possibility of hire.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual close requirements.
- Reconcile various balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Disseminate and prepare financial management reports including internal and external monthly consolidated financial statements, annual audits, annual budgets, and financial forecasts.
- Ensure timeliness of monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
- Participate in compilation of annual financial statement footnotes, manage external financial statements, and associated disclosure.
- Perform continuous assessment of the close process and process re-engineering to reduce the timing to close the financial period.
- Prepare special projects and perform analysis for senior management.
- Provide technical accounting US GAAP guidance and support to all company entities.
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting (CPA Preferred).
- 5 to 10 years of combined Public Accounting & Private Industry experience.
- Require strong knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls, and financial reporting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Consolidation Software.