£35-40k Basic + £20k on target and further OTE achievable
Company car or car allowance, fuel card, 25 days holiday, pension, phone, laptop
What you will do
As a Territory Account Manager you will focus on increasing project order value and annual maintenance revenue from fire and security solutions by creating and sustaining relationships within our regional accounts channel. You will manage the sales cycle and company relationship as well as completing building surveys and system design. There will be an element of new business development as well as account management.
How you will do it
To be successful as a Territory Account Manager you will generate your own leads through careful planning & business development activity as well as identifying the best accounts to target for growth. You will create opportunities to bid on projects and present technical information to board level. You will manage leads and drive sales performance using Salesforce.
What we look for
* Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and nurture relationships with colleagues and customers
* Experience and understanding of a longer, relationship style sales cycle
* Target driven and competitive
* Understanding of electronic fire detection and/or security systems
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Track record of success in an external field-based sales role
* Experience of building surveys and design of fire and security systems.
* Experience in writing successful tenders.