FP&A Analyst required to join the eCommerce brand who helps students nationwide save money and find the best deals at thousands of high street shops. This will be a remote based position for an initial 6-month period on an FTC basis.
Prior experience as an FP&A Analyst is required and ideally you will have experience of commercial finance, though this is not a pre-requisite. Experience within Digital/eCommerce/Marketplace/Affiliate Marketing/Media industries would also be a bonus.
In this role, you will report directly to the FP&A manager and your main responsibilities will include:
- Commercial team support on Monthly reporting and Quarter End reconciliations
- Production of the Monthly Performance Report including sales mix analysis, KPI trends, Partner level reporting and Business Unit reporting
- Quarter End reconciliation reporting liaising with Billing / Finance Operations to validate and finalise reporting
- Financial planning and analysis
- Marketing evaluation and ROI
- Ad hoc Commercial Finance reviews
- Business modelling and long-term forecasting
- Market entry analysis
- Pricing and profitability analysis, including Media inventory
- New services and product business case modelling
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Qualified accountant - ACMA preferable
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Powerpoint and GoogleSuite
- Preferably proficient with PowerBI and other BI tools
Interviews are being held ASAP, so please click apply for immediate consideration - for further info, feel free to reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.