Claremont Consulting has an immediate direct hire need for an FP&A Analyst/Cash Manager in Statesville, NC. This is a direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits package offered.
Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data and builds and manages financial data basis by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources. Prepares financial reports for internal use. Builds and forecasts future company performance. Daily cash management and other duties.
* Support the monthly forecasting process driving continuous improvement to reduce variances.
* Build and maintain a financial model that details the company's operations and projects future performance.
* Update financial models and complete special projects as needed.
* Support month end reporting process through JE preparation and analysis.
* Maintain financial database by identifying sources of information, assembling, verifying, and backing up data.
* Support management and department heads with in-depth analysis.
* Identify opportunities to automate processing and reporting to improve accuracy, reliability, and timeliness.
* Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and cash flow.
* Perform all ACH and Wires, as required.
* Collections, balance to bank daily, and maintain checkbook register.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance, or related field.
* Five to seven years of previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
* Understands and can apply knowledge to forecasting and budgeting processes.
* Proficient computer skills required.
* Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally on the telephone and in person.
* Work well with other departments, a team player.