- Posted 27 January 2021
- SalaryUp to £75000.00 per annum
- LocationDouglasville, Georgia
- Job type Permanent
Claremont Consulting has an immediate need for an FP&A Manager in Douglasville, GA. This is a direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits package offered.
This is a new role within the company and looking for individuals who will bring fresh ideas upon joining the team.
Leads the budgeting, forecasting and business strategic analysis of the financial team. Conducts financial analysis, modeling, forecasting and reporting efforts to ensure efficient financial and business operations.
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad-hoc reports, and models to support key business decisions, including process optimizations and operations/business management.
- Interpret results using a variety of techniques ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining done independently.
- Evaluate common trends and risks using data. Work with managers to recommend process improvements to reduce and eliminate common errors and risks.
- Assist with fluctuation commentary within the financial sections of all public filings.
- Perform data gathering to support root cause analysis and performance trending.
- Establish metrics to monitor financial savings and operational improvements as compared to established goals and targets.
- Assist with the preparation of the MD&A within all public filings.
- Maintain and publish various financial and operational reports and follow up with respective departmental leaders to discuss both positive and negative trends, as identified.
- Acts as a liaison between external experts and internal business leaders relating to financial analysis around significant business transactions. Maintain a database of industry information and provide to executive management on a periodic basis (i.e. quarterly).
- Maintain database of competitor data, valuation metrics and other forms of comparable company analysis.
- Interact closely with the operations and sales teams across our divisions to assist with financial models, strategic analyses, special projects and business process improvement opportunities.
- Assist with other financial-related projects as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree required. 5+ years business experience in an FP&A role.
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately is critical.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proficient with ERP systems, report writing and Microsoft Office products (namely Excel).