I am currently working with a global InsureTech company that are on looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join their innovative team in Stockholm, Sweden for a permanent opportunity.
Imagine a world where a policyholder goes from accident to pay-out in the 24H!
Join Yallotrade, the Insurance industry number 1 choice for claims handling using state of an art automation system to increase speed, increase customer satisfaction and profitability for our insurance customers. Our idea is simple. Apply cutting edge automation & AI technology in the claims process to increase customer satisfaction and profitability for our customers.
Your everyday life:
You will join a strong team of developers who work cross-functionally and responsible for the entire product development. The team consists of ambitious, problem-solving, and competent developers who constantly improve and develop innovative technology together. Yallotrade offers a creative and agile environment where you will have great opportunities to participate and influence the product.
· Product development in Microsoft .Net C#
· Fluent English a requirement. Swedish is a bonus. The Tech team uses English in our daily work, but we work with Swedish colleagues and have a large customer base in Sweden.
· Very experienced in C# programming
· Database knowledge and experience
· Comfortable and experienced in working with Agile methods.
· As a person, you are proactive, team player and open-minded, who focus on solving problems, bringing innovative solutions and quality conscious.
It would also be an advantage if you have experience of:
· Working with Microsoft Azure and know Ops practices.
· Working with information security and GDPR questions.
· Working with the most usual JS frameworks
· AI or Machine Learning experience
· Danish or German languages