- Posted 11 October 2020
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameCheyenne lam
A leading European online FX trading and financial services company is expanding their new office in Hong Kong and is now looking for the Head of Customer Solutions (mainly for retail clients), responsible for all clients ensuring on-going support and value throughout the client journey cycle – registration, deposit, trading, withdrawals, client training etc. – using soft selling skills.
Reporting to the Chief Customer Relations Officer in Europe, you will be based in the Hong Kong office, leading a team of around 25 people.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Identifies creates and implements strategies to improve customer service quality/experience, productivity, profitability and leads mutually beneficial process improvement initiatives.
- Ensures all team KPIs and targets are met (chat/call/email numbers, net deposits, activations, CSAT etc.)
- Daily management, support and reporting of the Customer Solutions team metrics
- Works with teams inside the Company to successfully initiate multiple projects and apply innovative thinking to drive solutions which add efficiency to client workflows
- Serves as an escalation point for difficult customer issues and complaints, escalates to additional teams as necessary, and implements a resolution.
- Ensures and enables the necessary resources and tools available for the successful execution of team deliverables and service to the customer.
- Builds and maintains an energetic, cohesive team by demonstrating versatility when training and coaching team on soft skills required to support the client journey; leads according to cultural principles.
- Train the Customer Solutions team in identifying and developing high net worth clients and ensure a smooth transition to the Relationship Management team.
- 4-8 years of experience in sales and/or customer service management in the Forex Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting at the executive level
- Must possess strong technical skills with a proficiency in MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Previous experience working with CRM systems, building efficient flows and managing integrations
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, decision making, attention to details and analytical reasoning skills
- Experience leading and managing direct and indirect reports, including success in coaching, driving results, delivering performance feedback, and motivating a team through collaboration
- Ability to establish a good rapport with all customer types and various levels of customer contacts
- Team player with a high level of positive energy, integrity and ability to influence, interface, and gain credibility across different levels in the organisation
- Willingness to travel to support new and existing customer solution teams
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your CV to email@example.com
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.