- Posted 06 March 2020
- Salary£16000.00 - £19000.00 per annum + + shift allowance, pension etc
- LocationWest Lothian, Scotland
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameGail Maguire
My client is a highly dynamic and successful IT Services and Consultancy organisation with a strong presence across the UK.
They currently have an opportunity for a 1st line Support/Service desk analyst to join their team in the West Lothian office.
The role will involve:
- Being the first point of contact for customers, both through phone and email
- Raising all support calls on the system, and either taking ownership of the ticket or routing it to the correct team.
- Ensuring all information all information is gathered in a clear and concise manner.
- Troubleshooting issues, both over the phone and by remotely accessing the user environments to carry out diagnostics.
- Liaising with other departments and third parties where required, maintaining strong communication with the client throughout.
- Strive to maintain customer SLA's, escalating issues to the Team Leader where necessary.
- Providing an excellent level of customer service at all times.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
- Confidence in dealing with customers when providing both telephone and remote support.
- A high degree of customer focus.
The successful candidate will have:
- Some experience in a similar role
- Experience using Helpdesk software such as, but not limited to; Remedy, Solar Vista or LANDesk.
- Experience with using and troubleshooting MS Office, with an emphasis on Outlook.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Exchange.
There will be a shift pattern with this role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an employee focused business that has excellent training and progression