- Posted 26 January 2021
- SalaryUp to £35000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
Implementation Coordinator - Columbus, GA
Premier medical supply company has an immediate need for an Implementation Coordinator. Direct Hire opportunity with excellent benefits offered.
- Manage new client account implementation by creating and executing all needed documents.
- Access client requirements and or needs by completing Implementation Questionnaire.
- Interaction with the client to manage their initial client setup including but not limited to managing their products, proposals, technology needs and more.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the implementation process.
- Build and maintain strong, initial client relationship to be transitioned to an Executive Account Manager upon successful implementation of client to include but not limited training, sales support, etc.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders through structured processes, goals, and client expectations.
- Forecast and track key initiatives.
- Develop and ensure client satisfaction through client surveys.
- Conduct internal audits for process improvements.
- Job responsibilities are subject to change to align with business goals and are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Availability to work between 8:00 am- 6:30 pm EST Monday thru Friday, shifts may vary within these operational hours.
- 3+ years of project management or relevant & proven problem-solving work experience.
- Demonstrated communication proficiency; able to effectively present and credibly influence at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Competent in Microsoft Applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Capacity for managing multiple tasks/projects with organization and timely completion.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs.
- Exceptional listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively, to both transmit and receive information, to provide and receive feedback.
- Expertly manage multiple tasks, maintaining organization and timely completion of projects with effective communication across departments to maximize productivity and profitability.
- Detail orientated with low error levels, while working under pressure.
- Thorough understanding of different client types and services offered.
- Sustain thorough knowledge of all contract documents for execution and compliance.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (particularly in related field) or equivalent work experience.