empower retailers and shopping centres worldwide to optimise the shopping experience and improve profitability through data-driven insights. We have enabled thousands of retailers and shopping centres worldwide to increase revenue and profitability, by providing them with multi-dimensional data for clear cut decisions so they can uncover extraordinary insight to increase profitability.
Through our unique retail technology and analysis solutions, we can identify key in-store and online profit opportunities in areas such as customer conversions, queue management, sales, marketing and merchandising. Our insights support retail benchmarking between stores and sites.
As the Client Support Analyst you will support the UKI team to ensure client data remains accurate and stable. Responding to client queries quickly and efficiently you will review open tickets and work with our Professional Services team to produce Service Review reports. You will complete data analysis looking for trends and anomalies and will be responsible for the proactive review of client data.
How you will do it
* Work with the Help Desk and Data Auditors to review escalated Cases. Resolving all issues as quickly as possible.
* Complete client Service Review reports, attending client calls as and when required.
* Proactively review data for all key clients looking for trends and anomalies and ensuring that the data remains stable and accurate.
* Generate and review weekly and monthly summary reports from reporting platforms.
* Respond to and action client queries quickly and efficiently.
* Work with our Customer Success Manager's to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
What we look for
* Worked within a Customer Support team to deliver exceptional customer service.
* Previously provided data analysis and reporting from data sets.
* High level of proficiency in the use of Windows / Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
* High level of proficiency in the use of CRM.
* Demonstrated ability in adopting new processes and technologies.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build and nurture strong relationships across the professional spectrum.