Industrial Process Project Engineer
Claremont Consulting has a Direct Hire need for an Industrial Process Project Engineer. The successful candidate will be a motivated, growth-oriented professional with the ability to work independently as well as lead multi-disciplined project teams. While executing projects, there is an expectation that you will mentor junior staff and will be responsible for directly supporting clients.
*Great company culture and excellent benefits package offered.
- Preparing engineering analysis of projects which may include a variety of complex features, including preliminary design, calculations, and equipment selection.
- Conducting site surveys/audits to gather field data; preparing and interpreting drawings.
- Performing detailed engineering design including preparing project specifications, installation drawing packages, and equipment schedules.
- Meeting with client representatives, contractors, other engineering design firms, and plant personnel concerning project execution.
- Coordination of other project discipline tasks while working within project scopes, budgets, and schedules.
- Performing QA/QC functions as required to deliver successful projects.
- This position regularly requires travel to client sites with overnight stays for the duration of the project assignment to support project kickoff events and site audits, engineering design reviews, construction oversight, as well as startup and commissioning efforts.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or Chemical Engineering.
- 5-10 years' previous experience with processing and packaging design for the food and beverage industry, including demonstrated ability to perform project analysis and meet with client's representatives, contractors, other engineering design firms, and plant personnel concerning project execution.
- Professional Engineering Licensure strongly preferred.
- Previous experience will ideally include field assignments to provide construction oversight, startup, and commissioning as well as Original Equipment Manufacturing Factory Acceptance Tests.