Relocation Candidates within 100 Miles welcome to Apply
Our client is seeking an Industrial/manufacturing Engineer who has experience with mechanical systems to improve fabrication and assembly processes. Our client is seeking 2-5 year candidates looking to grow their career in a niche space- Apply Today!
- Manage complex projects in development of manufacturing methods and processes, facility related energy and cost savings, and plant engineering activities.
- Troubleshoot equipment, errors with routings, costing issues and research solutions to resolve problems.
- Investigate, establish, and implement requirements for methods of production: time studies; capacity planning; manpower planning; routings; part structures.
- Determine best utilization of equipment, facilities, material flow, and personnel.
- Review engineering design changes and recommend modifications to minimize cost and maximize performance.
- Oversee safety program and ensure compliance with OSHA.
- Implement and maintain safety standards and procedures in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Advise management concerning safety issues, new legislation, and claim trends; make recommendations for improvements to reduce claims experienced.
- Investigate accidents to identify preventative safety measures.
- Maintain documentation for worker s compensation and safety in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Perform inspections for fire prevention, first-aid and other safety issues.
- Implement and oversee Kaizen events.
- Knowledge of 5S.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years facilitating Kaizen events.
- Possess 2+ years related experience.
- Possess strong attention to detail skills.
- Possess ability to adapt to changes.
This is an immediate need and they will interview and hire immediately!