My client who are an industry leading cybersecurity organisation based in London are looking for a handful of Infrastructure Analyst's - 1st/2nd Line Support on a permanent basis.
* This is an exceptional opportunity for a self-motivated Support Analyst with strong experience working within a service-orientated Service Desk environment with a solid understanding of Windows and cloud platforms.
* The job-holder will be responsible for working within the Service Desk team, managing day to day support issues, but with the aptitude and responsibility to assist the team in more complex incidents and problems.
* The role will involve on-site working and so the job-holder needs to be able to be flexible about travelling to sites in London and elsewhere in the south-east (a driving licence will there be very helpful).
* There is also the possibility of over-time/on-call working as part of this role.
The key responsibilities of the role include
User administration within the following environments:
* Desktop Central
* Office 365
* Windows 10
* Cloud based security products
* Work to SLA thresholds for incidents, requests and problems
* Desktop \ Laptop Builds
What we're looking for:
The ideal candidate will have a very high level of Customer Service experience, preferably be Microsoft-certified and have spent a minimum of 2 years specialising in supporting Windows platforms, desktop and infrastructure.
* Active Directory user and computer administration
* Windows administration
* Windows Server 2019 server administration
* Exchange 365 mailbox administration
* Exceptional Customer Service skills
* Proven experience working within IT service delivery
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* General Network administration and troubleshooting, TCP/IP and WAN/ LAN /Wi-Fi
** Must already have SC Clearance **