We are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join our , Infrastructure Consulting and Integration practice, working on a wide range of IT infrastructure projects. The individual will have experience of working as a Project Manager upon large-scale IT transformation projects, Windows Infrastructure migrations, and will be responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project.
* Lead end to end execution and responsibility for all aspects of the project including definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management.
* Drives all aspects of IT Project, activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all IT and business segments.
* Lead and manage large scale complex global strategic change projects/programmes and business transformations with the business and delivery partners (circa $15m + budgets, matrixed teams, multiple business lines).
* Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
* Provide financial analysis, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives.
* Ensures consistency and adherence to NTT and customer standards, processes, and policies for all projects.
* Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues.
* Plans and executes project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information, documentation, and issue resolution to all appropriate team members.
* Proven end to end Project Manager experience in IT Infrastructure projects, Managing large scale projects.
* Experience of leading and managing teams with proven track record of working with diverse, cross functional teams that are located regionally and worldwide Project Management qualifications such as Prince 2, PMP or equivalent.
* Full P&L and Budget management responsibility for projects managed Excellent client facing and internal communication skills Able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within IT, Global Businesses, Finance