- Posted 02 February 2021
- SalaryUp to £0.00 per annum
- LocationTokyo, Japan
- Job type Permanent
A Magic Quadrant leader in Cloud and Storage is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist to join their growing team in Japan. This is a transformational role that will for supporting sales success by ensuring customers have the products, services, education, and support to meet their technology and business needs. You will utilize your customer service and selling skills by building strong relationships with customers over the phone, selling solutions, and keeping them apprised of new product and service introductions. You will be also responsible for the customer installed base qualification and assigning the customer assets to the appropriate opportunity buckets based on the identified customer needs and ongoing projects. This includes maintaining the customer records and database clean-up activities.
* To work with the channel partners and/or directly with the customers over the telephone to detect, develop, and manage sales opportunities
* First point of contact within the sales organization for the existing customers when they call in to assist with any queries related to their installed base.
* Upselling and Cross-selling to expand within the existing accounts through proactive outbound calling
* Customer installed base qualification through identifying the customer need, and creating opportunities for:
o Technology Refresh
o Product Upgrades
o Service Upgrades
o Renewal Options
* Identify proper entitlements, uplifts and technical education needs.
* Work with field sales on complex orders
* Prepare weekly activity and forecast reports.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
* Organized and able to follow department processes and workflow.
* Ability to deal effectively with people and communicate clearly in a technical and non-technical way.
* Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
* Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
* Ability to convey information clearly and analyse it to help customer make buying decisions.
* Fluent in Japanese and English