My client is a highly dynamic and successful IT Services and Consultancy organisation with a strong presence across the UK.
They currently have an opportunity for an IT Field engineer to join their team in the Aberdeen area.
The role will be a home baed role but going to client sites as required.
You will be working on on deployment projects as well as BAU work.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
You must have strong relationship building skills
You must have a drivers licence
Tech skills, experience supporting/installing:
- Microsoft Windows server
- Microsoft Windows client operating systems
- General understanding of email
- Office 365
- Microsoft Office
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- General networking
- TCP/IP and associated technologies (e.g., DNS, WINS, DHCP)
- Basic understanding of Firewalls including NAT and Firewall rules
- Good working knowledge of networking technologies
For more info, please contact me