- Posted 26 January 2021
- SalaryUp to £60000.00 per annum
- LocationTemple, Georgia
- Job type Permanent
IT Reporting Analyst
Claremont Consulting has an immediate need for an IT Reporting Analyst in Atlanta, GA market. Direct Hire opportunity with excellent benefits package offered.
- Design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions.
- Work with IT personnel to maintain tables and cubes, performing updates as necessary to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Drive the collection and analysis of data from disparate systems for various types of business reports.
- Understand data elements in the data warehouse at a very detailed level to support any form of user needs from research to ad hoc querying to managing large information projects.
- Provide advice and education to users at all levels within the company on how to leverage BI capabilities for accurate reporting and analysis.
- Work closely with business partners in gathering detailed business requirements, establishing business definitions, translating to technical requirements for development team and gaining approval.
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned.
- Distill vast amounts of disparate data into business intelligence and communicate relevant conclusions in written and verbal form to all levels of management.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 3-5 years' experience as a financial or business analyst.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (SSMS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and Microsoft Excel to create multi.-dimensional cubes, pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Experience with .NET, ASPX, and JSON a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics or similar CRM system a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate findings and data-driven recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines with limited oversight.
- Experience with Jet Global data warehousing, modeling, and forecasting a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to solve business problems leveraging critical thinking.