My client is a highly dynamic and successful IT Services organisation with a strong presence across the UK. They currently have an opportunity for an IT Service Desk Manager to join their team in West Lothian.
- Oversee day to day fulfilment of Service Requests, Incidents, Monitoring and completion of daily tasks within SLA.
- Effectively manages team members to ensure team objectives, client requests and sales goals are being carried out.
- Administering and supporting MS Windows Server environments (2008 to 2016), including Active Directory and Group Policy creation
- An understanding of network protocols, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Assisting the team with Server Virtualisation environments such as MS Hyper-V / VMWare
- Creating and maintaining Service Desk procedures and documentation.
- Maintaining the Service Desk RMM systems ensuring alerts are dealt with efficiently depending on priority.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to Service Desk systems and procedures.
- Onboarding of new customers onto the Service Desk platform.
- Ensuring customer feedback on Service Desk tickets is recorded and appropriate actions taken.
- Production of customer Weekly/Monthly MI reports as required and necessary information gathering for event reporting.
- To conduct regular client service reviews in line with their managed service contract
- Escalating and reporting concerning issues to the line manager
- Monitoring, evaluating and motivating performance of Service Desk team.
- Mentoring trainee Service Desk team members.
- Conducting service desk staff performance reviews.
- Offering exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Undertaking accreditation training and keeping these up to date and current, in line with business needs.
You will have previous experience in a similar role.
- ITIL Practitioner Qualified or Advanced ITIL knowledge beneficial.
- ITSM experience- Service Desk Ticketing Systems and 1/and 2nd/line problem resolution for multiple clients
- Knowledge of IT Service Desk/Service Management tools preferably N-Able (Solarwinds) or Service Now
- Display extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered (Microsoft Office 365 / Cloud services / Azure experience, Windows Server technologies Exchange and Active Directory, Windows Security and Firewall technologies, Backup solutions)
- SharePoint management and administration (Architecture, configuration, development, and testing) beneficial
- Experience of building and developing teams and effective processes.
- Experience of managing remote Service Desk staff would be advantageous.
For more info please contact me