You will join a dynamic distributed workforce that stretches the globe and uses primarily Apple devices with a mix of Windows and Linux laptops as well as various mobile devices, a wide range of SaaS solutions that constantly evolve and help improve productivity. You will be at the forefront of supporting the user IT needs to ensure they are contributing to the company's mission.
What You'll Do:
- Manage incoming requests and give personal and remote support on hardware and software problems to fellow employees.
- Be our representative in IT Bars and other support channels
- Provide exceptional customer service to the global workforce working from anywhere
- Administration and support of i.e Google Workspace, JAMF and centralised user management (LDAP)
- Participate in the onboarding for new employees
Who You Are:
- Apple and Google experience is a MUST, JIRA experience would also be advantageous
- You have experience in supporting macOS and Windows based systems and love to give personal, customer focused support to help co-workers solve technical problems.
- You are familiar with client and software deployment solutions
- You have some experience of using Terminal
If this position is of interest, please click apply for immediate consideration. This will be an office based position 5 days per week.