My client is a dynamic and successful IT Services organisation with a strong presence across the UK.
They currently have an opportunity for a Junior SDM or a PMO who wants to move into Service Delivery to join their team in Central Scotland.
- The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the successful delivery and management of services provided to customers.
- The SDM will plan, organise and control all service delivery activities contractually committed to their assigned customers.
- This includes the management of service governance including ITIL-aligned service management; compilation, interpretation and issuance of performance and activity reports; leadership of continual improvement and service improvement activities for assigned customers; escalation, exception and major incident management, and responsibility for the overall quality of services delivered to customers in line with SLAs and contractual obligations.
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered
- Practice ITIL standards and assist in obtaining accreditations both personally and throughout the business
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers, colleagues and partners
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered to our customers
- Co-ordinate and liaise with other departments to achieve customer satisfaction
- Ensure that services are delivered according to contractual obligations, SLAs are met, and qualitative and quantitative metrics are achieved
- Attend customer review meetings
- Develop and monitor efficiency and performance indicators
- Contribute towards on-going cost control activities and actively seek to improve efficiency, reduce operating cost, increase margins and meet budget targets
- Review engineer spares requirements following the analysis of contracts (new and existing) and ensure stock levels are held to meet demand aligned to trends - liaising with Stores / Part /
- Ensure the call escalation procedures are followed.
- Provide assistance to colleagues across the business wherever required
- Provide support during the mobilisation and implementation of new contracts in line with agreed processes.
- Contribute to service design, execution of mobilisation plan and acceptance into service approach and artefacts
- Perform the role of project manager for small engagements when required
- Attend project meetings
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has started in service delivery and is looking to grow into their next role. Or that has PMO experience and is looking to move into more IT Service Delivery.
Contact me for more info