Lead Full-Stack Developer- Tampere/Helsinki- Permanent Opportunity
I am currently working with a cash management software and solutions company that is looking for an experienced Lead Full-Stack Developer to join their team in either Helsinki/Tampere for a permanent opportunity.
In this role, you will be joining the R&D Team where you will work closely with their international team of developers, test automation engineers and product managers to ensure that they continue to deliver high quality, stable and secure cash management solutions.
This is a great opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a fantastic team of very talented developers, and work on some of the most exciting fintech solutions!
- Design and implement software according to the software development process and available accepted best practices.
- Provide technical leadership to developers in a variety of duties including data design, coding, testing, technical design, development, and troubleshooting.
- Encourage, mentor and train development teams on modern technologies.
- Work closely with other teams and stakeholders to push projects forward.
The ideal candidate will have:
- More than 10 years of backend development experience in C# or any other object-oriented programming language)
- Experience in scalable, multitenant, and fault-tolerant cloud software
- Proven track record of coaching team members and the ability to set clear expectations and goals.
- Excellent collaboration skills and willingness to mentor other team members
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with DevOps, CI / CD, Test & Deployment Automation.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Security protocols, like OpenID Connect and OAuth
If you are interested, please apply in, or send your CV to email@example.com